About Tanis Hall
• Sales Representative with the Realtors Association of Hamilton-Burlington since 1993
• Royal LePage State Realty since 2002
• Re/Max 1995-2002
• Royal LePage Director's Platinum Award 2002, 2005
• Royal LePage Diamond Award 2007-2012, 2014
• Star Power University Certificate of Achievement- Listing Specialization 2001
• Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist since 2005
• Accredited Senior Agent 2009
• Certified Negotiation Expert 2011
• Director of Development - St. Peter's Hospital, Amity Goodwill, Art Gallery of Hamilton.
Years of successful experience have taught me how to provide exceptional customer service, to develop and maintain strong relationships, and operate with a sense of urgency.
Born and raised in Toronto, I came to Hamilton in 1967. My husband, Larry, and I live on Braemar Place on the West Mountain. We have a wonderful son, Jordan, who is now my partner in business.
Since commencing my real estate career in 1993, I have gained a great deal of knowledge in all aspects of the business. Through continuing education courses at the local and provincial levels, I am able to keep my skills sharp and my knowledge current.
Giving back to the community is very important to me, working for organizations such as Shalom Village and St. Joseph’s Hospital. The Real Estate Board of Hamilton-Burlington awarded me the prestigious Volunteer of the Year Award in 2003.
As a hobby, I am proud to be the President of the Hamilton Dahlia Society.
As a "People Person", I take great pride in my ongoing reputation as a top producer who goes the extra mile with a smile. I work with a broad range of clients. No matter what your real estate needs, I can get you there.
I look forward to the opportunity of working with you.
About Jordan Guest
• Sales Representative with the Realtors Association of Hamilton-Burlington since October 2014.
• Royal LePage State Realty since 2014.
• Office Manager – Construction Industry – 1996-2013
• Bachelor of Administration – Lakehead University
• Diploma in Business Admin. – Mohawk College
My mission is to help people achieve their housing needs and life style goals with enthusiasm, fairness, honesty and integrity, earning ongoing friendships and recurring business relationships.
Born and raised in Hamilton. My beautiful wife, Shari and I live on Citation Crescent in Ancaster. We have a gorgeous daughter, Charlotte, who lights up our lives every day!!!
I previously worked in the construction industry for 18 years in office management where I gained a great deal of business knowledge and skills. Entering into a career in real estate in 2014 I will use my previously knowledge, real estate courses, experience and future continuing education to not only have sharp skills but keep them current.
I am truly passionate about real estate and the opportunity of working with people to help meet their needs. I am an excellent negotiator who will sell your home for the best price, with the least amount of stress, in the least amount of time. That is my promise to you.